I am very excited to share that I will be starting my Masters in Data Science at the prestigious University of British Colombia.
I’m blessed to have this opportunity to attend a highly competitive program at such an elite university. Here is a list of the upcoming coursework (which I cannot wait to dive into):
– Supervised Learning: SVM, Nearest Neighbour, Decision Trees, Naive Bayes
– Unsupervised Learning: Clustering, EM algorithm, dimensionality reduction techniques
– Feature & Model Selection: Feature selection algorithms, Regularization
– Regression: Linear Regression, GLMs, Mixed-effects model, Quantile regression
– Spatial & Temporal Models: Traditional time series and spatial approaches.
– Data Visualization: Developed R shiny applications.
– Data Wrangling
– Collaborative Software Development (Python, R)
– Web and Cloud Computing
The past 6 years have been a wonderful learning experience at KPMG. Now I’m absolutely thrilled for what lies ahead!