There are few experiences as rewarding as putting your skills to use for the greater good. This week, I was fortunate enough to launch an updated website for the Islamic Center of Golden.
Here is a ‘Before’ and ‘After’ preview of the organization’s website:
Most importantly, this was a learning experience for me. I have summarized the little things I learnt as follows:
3. Google for non-profits: After verifying organization’s non-profit status, Google provides organization with unlimited G Suite accounts on the domain with Gmail, Google Drive, etc. on the organization’s domain.
4. Google Voice number linked to multiple phones:
5. Google Classroom: Free for eligible educational organizations
6. Google Analytics: Free detailed metrics around website visitors
7. Newsletter subscription service “MailChimp” free upto a certain limit